Find Freedom & Support
Assisted Living In Fridley, Minnesota
At Willows Bend Senior Living, you or your loved one will have the freedom when you want it and the support and care when you need it. Willows Bend Senior Living is a senior-centric community that supports you and your lifestyle every step of the way while honoring your independence.
With a supportive, engaging community experience, Willows Bend Senior Living offers the perfect balance between enrichment, connection, and comfort in our Assisted Living program. Life in Fridley, Minnesota, is as good as it gets at Willows Bend Senior Living. With the highest level of personal care, maintenance-free residences, and an appealing variety of activities and events, this is where you or your loved one want to be.
Basic Assisted Living Services Include:
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Maintenance of Apartment & Appliances
- Scheduled Group Transportation
- Daily Refreshments & Snacks
- Enriching Activities That Care For the Whole Person
- Clinical Record Maintenance
- Ongoing Evaluations by Nursing Staff
- Personal Care Staff On-Duty 24/7
- Nursing Staff On Site or On-Call 24/7
- Emergency Pendants and Pull Cords (a 'Per Call' Fee Applies)
Additional Assisted Living Services Available:
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Bathing and Dressing
- Diabetes Support Services
- Transfer and Mobility Escorts
- Dining Assistance
- Laundry Services
- Meal Options & Dining Packages
Scheduled home care services and packages are billed separately.
Made For You
Willows Bend Senior Living offers a variety of floor plan options, with competitive and transparent pricing. Check out your options!
Studio: 429-499 sf. | $1,895-$2,020
One Bedroom: 651-716 sf. | $2,495-$2,720
One Bedroom + Den: 927-972 sf. | $3,480-$3,715
Two Bedroom: 1080-1161 sf. | $3,995-$4,280
Second Person Occupancy Charge: $150/month